Check out this guide for a checklist of everything you need to bring with you when you go get your permit with the DPS, examples on how to fill out essential forms, and copies of blank required forms needed to get your permit!
Articles in this section
- Pre-DPS Trip Guide
- Download Your Texas Parent Taught Logs / Forms
- Verification of Enrollment (VOE) Form
- Classroom Instruction Log (DL-91A) - Blank Log
- Where can I find the Classroom Instruction Driver Education Affidavit (DL-90A)?
- What is the course number?
- How do I get another copy of the Parent Taught Drivers Ed Program Guide?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!