Found yourself stuck on the side of the road? Looking at your keys on the seat from the outside of your locked car? If you have our Roadside Assistance Membership, you’re covered! Here’s how to get help:
Locate your Membership ID using one of the following methods:
- Your Member ID was emailed to you when you signed up. Go back into your inbox and search the subject: “Important Information about your Roadside Assistance membership.” Be sure to double-check your spam folder!
- Your Member ID is also on your Aceable account profile. Access it by signing into your Aceable account via our website or app and clicking on your “Profile.”
Here’s how it looks on a web browser:
Here’s how it looks on the Aceable App:
If you're still struggling to find your Member ID, call or text us at 855-215-2799 or email us at email@example.com with your student email handy and we are more than happy to give you your Member ID.
Once you've located your Member ID, call Aceable’s Allstate MotorClub line at 1-855-520-3691.
You will need to provide your Member ID, as well as your location to Allstate for assistance.
Waiting for a dispatch? Check out these roadside safety tips:
- Turn on your hazard lights to alert other motorists. Your hazard light is a red triangle button usually located in the middle of the dashboard of your car.
- The safest place for you and your passengers is inside your car.
- If you are able to move your car to a secure location, such as the shoulder of the highway, a parking lot, or a low-traffic area. This will keep you the safest while help is on the way.
- If you find yourself in trouble on the highway, the shoulder on the right side is the safest option due to slower traffic.
To see a detailed breakdown of what is covered with your Roadside Assistance membership click here. If you have any other questions or concerns, you can reach the dedicated Roadside Assistance Subscription Team at 855-215-2799 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to verify or cancel your Roadside Assistance membership you can access our billing portal here