Per Texas state requirements, you can complete up to two hours of your coursework in a given day. One you have hit this daily limit, you will be temporarily locked out of your course for 24 hours, at which point the clock starts over again! Because this is a state requirement, we are unable to override it under any circumstances. To get the most out of your time, be sure that you are actively complete the course when you are logged in.
Articles in this section
- How much of my course can I complete in a day?
- What do I do if I’m locked out of the course?
- Why do I have to answer identity security questions?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- What if I fail the DPS written test?
- How long is the course?
- What happens if I fail an identity security question in the course?
- When do I receive my certificates?
- Can I make changes to my profile information?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT