Although you won't need to purchase any additional materials to dismiss your ticket with Aceable, you do need to make sure that you pay any fines or fees associated with your citation within 30 days of receiving your ticket. At that time, you will also need to let the court know that you are choosing to take a BDI course. If you pay those fines late, not only will you be ineligible to dismiss your ticket by taking Aceable's BDI course, but your license will also be suspended! That's a pretty hefty price to pay, so don't forget this important step in dismissing your ticket!
Articles in this section
- Who can take this course?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Where can I find my citation number and reason for receiving my citation?
- Do you offer an Advanced Driver Improvement course?
- What’s included in the program?
- Is Aceable’s BDI course state-approved?
- What are the steps to dismiss a ticket?
- Why is this course only available in Miami-Dade county?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* . . . . . . . . . . T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST*. . . . . . . . . . . . . Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST. . . . . . . Sunday: Closed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST. . . . CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!