- Proof of Identification – Birth certificate (or a certified copy issued by state you were born in) or United States Passport
- Proof of Social Security Number – Original social security card or your W-2 showing your SSN
- Proof of Residential Address – Home utility bill, cable bill, home telephone bill, etc. (Non-US Citizens must present proof of legal presence)
- Parental Consent Form (print this out here) – If you’re under 18 years old and are unmarried, one parent or legal guardian must sign your license application. Stepparents may not sign unless they have legally adopted you. You must sign this at the DMV.
- Parent Proctoring of Online Driver License Testing by a Minor (print this out here) – You only need this form if you are 14-17 years old and took the Knowledge Exam online with Aceable (for an additional purchase).
- $48 licensing fee (covers both the permit and the license)
For a more detailed list of acceptable documents, check out the Florida's DMV's page about what to bring.