- You are a first-time driver license applicant at least 14 1/2 years old
- You are under 21 years old and need to reinstate your license after a DUI suspension.
Articles in this section
- Is there anything I need to do before getting started?
- Who can take this course?
- Can I take the Written Knowledge Exam with Aceable?
- What does Aceable’s Florida TLSAE program include?
- Is Aceable’s Florida TLSAE program state-approved?
- Are there any additional fees?
- What if I do not have a Social Security Number (SSN) to put in my profile?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!