- You are a first-time driver license applicant at least 14 1/2 years old
- You are under 21 years old and need to reinstate your license after a DUI suspension.
Articles in this section
- Is there anything I need to do before getting started?
- Who can take this course?
- Can I take the Written Knowledge Exam with Aceable?
- What does Aceable’s Florida TLSAE program include?
- Is Aceable’s Florida TLSAE program state-approved?
- Are there any additional fees?
- What if I do not have a Social Security Number (SSN) to put in my profile?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT