No. You can take as long as you need to finish up. However, keep in mind your court deadline!
Articles in this section
- How do I change my profile information?
- Why do I have to answer identity security questions?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- How long is the course?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- Does the program expire?
- How fast can I finish this course?
- Why do I have to restart my level if I miss a security question?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!