Yes! You need to first request permission from your court to take defensive driving. Why? If the court hasn’t granted you permission and given you a deadline, your defensive driving course is considered invalid if you complete it. We are not permitted to change the date on your certificate. You would have to retake the course and purchase it again. Once you have paid all necessary court fees and received a new deadline from the court to turn in your defensive driving certificate, you can sign up and work on our course.
Articles in this section
- Are there any additional fees?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How do I change my profile information?
- How Do I Sign In To The Defensive Driving App?
- I can’t find my court name.
- What does Aceable’s Texas Defensive Driving program include?
- Is Aceable’s Texas Defensive Driving program state-approved?
- Am I eligible to take defensive driving?
- How do I retake the course?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!