Yes, the Aceable Instructor Taught Drivers Ed program is completed under the “block” method, meaning that you will complete all 32 classroom instruction hours with us before getting your permit. After you get your permit, you can begin your lessons at the driving school you chose and practice with an adult outside of your driving school lessons.
Articles in this section
- How do I find the best driving school for me?
- Instructor Taught Drivers Ed 30 Hour Driving Practice Log
- Do I need to complete Aceable first before doing my driving hours?
- Can I drive alone with a permit?
- When can I start driving with someone?
- What if I want to do all of my driving hours with my parent?
- Do I have to do my 14 hours with the driving school before my 30 hours with an adult?
- How do I know what to do for my 30 hours outside of driving school?
- Where can I find a driving school?
- How many behind-the-wheel hours do I need?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT