After you complete the level assessment at the end of Level 13, you’ll need to do the Course Assessment. This assessment consists of 50 questions. The questions will be a mix of multiple-choice and true/false questions. You must score at least 70% or better (at least 35 out of 50 questions correct) in order to pass and receive a DE-964 Certificate of Completion from Aceable. You have three chances to pass the Course Assessment. After failing the Course Assessment three times, the state requires that you repurchase and restart the course from the very beginning.
Articles in this section
- How much of my course can I complete in a day?
- What do I do if I’m locked out of the course?
- Why do I have to answer identity security questions?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- What if I fail the DPS written test?
- Does the program expire?
- How long is the course?
- What happens if I fail an identity security question in the course?
- When do I receive my certificates?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* . . . . . . . . . . T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST*. . . . . . . . . . . . . Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST. . . . . . . Sunday: Closed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST. . . . CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!