The state of Florida requires that Aceable verify the identity of students taking the course. We do this by asking you a series of identity security questions based on information in your Aceable Student Profile. This system is made to ensure that the person who signed up for the course is actually the one taking it. You’ll be asked these identity security questions at various points throughout the course.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my certificate from Aceable?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- Why do I have to answer identity security questions?
- Does the program expire?
- How long is the course?
- How do I change my profile information?
- Why do I have to restart my level if I fail a security question?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT