The state of California requires that Aceable verify the identity of students taking our TVS course. In order to do this, we use a system that asks you identity verification questions based on the information in your Aceable Student Profile. You’ll be asked these identity security questions at various points throughout the course. If you fail a question (which we doubt you will since these questions are all about you!), the state of California requires us to bring you back to the beginning of your current level. Unfortunately, this is a state requirement we have to follow.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my profile information?
- Why do I have to answer identity security questions?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- How long is the course?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- Does the program expire?
- How fast can I finish this course?
- Why do I have to restart my level if I miss a security question?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT