There are 9 levels in the course. At the end of Levels 2-9 are level assessments consisting of 10 questions. The questions will be a mix of multiple-choice and true/false questions. You must score at least 70% or better (at least 7 out of 10 questions correct) in order to pass and go on to the next level. You have unlimited attempts to earn a 70%. In order to ensure that you pass your level assessments quickly, you can always review the material in the levels and chapters you’ve already completed. We want to make sure you can pass your course!
Articles in this section
- How do I change my profile information?
- Why do I have to answer identity security questions?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- How long is the course?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- Does the program expire?
- How fast can I finish this course?
- Why do I have to restart my level if I miss a security question?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT