Aside from the court fees you have to pay to the court before signing up with us, there are no required additional fees you will pay to Aceable after signing up. However, there are optional add-ons and upgrades for additional fees. If you would like a certificate for your records, you will have the option to purchase one as you take the course.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Sign In To The Defensive Driving App?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Who can take this course?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- I can’t find my court name.
- What do I do if I lost my courtesy notice?
- What does Aceable’s California Traffic Violator School program include?
- Is Aceable’s California Traffic Violator School program state-approved?
- What if I got a ticket from a state outside of California?
- What is my citation number?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!