If you are locked out due to failing 18 security questions, just contact Aceable and we’ll get you unlocked after some additional verification. We’ll work with you to make sure you can continue your course ASAP. If you are locked out from failing the final exam, unfortunately, this means that you must restart the course from the beginning and pay for the course again. This is a state requirement so it is not something that Aceable can pull strings or make exceptions for. Contact Aceable so we can reset your account.
Articles in this section
- How much of my course can I complete in a day?
- What do I do if I’m locked out of the course?
- Why do I have to answer identity security questions?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- What if I fail the DPS written test?
- How long is the course?
- What happens if I fail an identity security question in the course?
- When do I receive my certificates?
- Can I make changes to my profile information?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT