The state of Texas requires Aceable to verify the identity of students taking the course. We do this by asking you a series of identity security questions based on information in your Aceable Student Profile. This system is made to ensure that the person who signed up for the course is actually the one taking it. You’ll be asked these identity security questions at various points throughout the course. If you fail 18 questions (which we doubt you will since these questions are all about you!), the state of Texas requires us to lock you out of your account. Unfortunately, this is a state requirement we have to follow.
Articles in this section
- How much of my course can I complete in a day?
- What do I do if I’m locked out of the course?
- Why do I have to answer identity security questions?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- What if I fail the DPS written test?
- Does the program expire?
- How long is the course?
- What happens if I fail an identity security question in the course?
- When do I receive my certificates?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT