- You’re a Texas teen (14-17 years old).
- You want to complete your behind-the-wheel instruction hours with a professional driving instructor in your local area.
- You are not eligible to do parent-taught driver's ed.
Articles in this section
- Who can take this course?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- What is the difference between Parent Taught and Instructor Taught?
- What does Aceable’s Instructor Taught Drivers Ed program include?
- Is Aceable’s Instructor Taught Drivers Ed program state-approved?
- What are the steps to Texas Instructor Taught Drivers Ed?
- Are there any additional fees?
- I accidentally bought instructor taught and need the parent taught course. What do I do?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT