The Texas DPS is responsible for this program. Aceable is unable to fix any issues regarding certificates. You can contact them via email at ITD@dps.texas.gov.
Articles in this section
- How do I get technical support for the ITTD website?
- How do I fix a mistake on my ITTD certificate?
- What if I lost my ITTD certificate?
- How do I get started on the Impact Texas Teen Drivers program?
- Does the ITTD Certificate expire?
- How do I get the Impact Texas Teen Drivers certificate?
- What is the Impact Texas Teen Drivers Program?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!