You’re a Texas adult (18 years old and older). It is a requirement for adults ages 18-24 who have never held a driver's license. If you are 25 and older, this course is not a requirement for you to get your license, but it allows you to take the DPS written test online so you don't have to do that at the DPS office.
Articles in this section
- What If I Started Or Purchased The Course And I Am Under 18?
- Who can take this course?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- What does Aceable’s Texas Adult Drivers Ed program include?
- Is Aceable’s Texas Adult Drivers Ed program state-approved?
- What if I’m 25 or older?
- What are the steps to Texas Adult Drivers Ed?
- Does this course include the state-approved DPS written test?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT