Nope! Nothing at all. As long as you are at least 18 years old, you can take this course.
Articles in this section
- What If I Started Or Purchased The Course And I Am Under 18?
- Who can take this course?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- What does Aceable’s Texas Adult Drivers Ed program include?
- Is Aceable’s Texas Adult Drivers Ed program state-approved?
- What if I’m 25 or older?
- What are the steps to Texas Adult Drivers Ed?
- Does this course include the state-approved DPS written test?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!