The course meets the 32-hour requirement from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR). We break this up into 12 levels. Level 1 is 6 hours long, while Levels 2 through 12 are 2 hours each. TDLR limits you to working on the course for a maximum of 2 hours per day. We don’t stop you in the course, so you will need to pace yourself with a timer to make sure you don’t complete too much in one day. There are no timers in the course so you can move to the next page as soon as you’re done.
Articles in this section
- What is the license checklist?
- Does the program expire?
- How long is the course?
- Does this course include the state-approved DPS written test?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- I have already begun my course, but I am being prompted to enter my Texas PTDE Program Guide Packet Information.
- What is the concurrent method?
- What if I fail the DPS written test?
- When do I get to take my DPS written / permit test?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!