At the end of Levels 2-12 are level assessments consisting of 10 questions. The questions will be a mix of multiple-choice and true/false questions. You must score at least 70% or better (at least 7 out of 10 questions correct) in order to pass and go on to the next level. If you fail a level assessment, you can take it again. There is no limit on how many times you can take a level assessment and you don’t have to pay again to take a level assessment more than once.
Articles in this section
- What is the license checklist?
- Does the program expire?
- How long is the course?
- Does this course include the state-approved DPS written test?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- I have already begun my course, but I am being prompted to enter my Texas PTDE Program Guide Packet Information.
- What is the concurrent method?
- What if I fail the DPS written test?
- When do I get to take my DPS written / permit test?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT