Google Chrome is a free internet browser, and it is the best (and fastest!) one to complete your Aceable coursework on your computer. It takes about 5-10 minutes to download. Below, you will find directions to download Google Chrome on a Mac, a Windows Computer, an iPhone or iPad, and an Android device. Find your device and follow these steps to get started!
On a Mac:
- Go to Google Chrome's website by clicking here.
- Click on the blue Download Chrome button
- Read through the Google Chrome Terms of Service, then click the blue Accept and Install button.
- Go to your downloads and double click on Google Chrome.
- In about a minute, a box will appear with the Google Chrome logo and your Applications folder. Drag and drop the logo into your folder.
- Relax for a few moments while Google Chromes is added to your applications.
- Double click on the applications folder. See that Google Chrome logo? That means you did it!
- Double click on the logo to open Google Chrome. It will ask you if you want to open it because it’s downloaded from the internet - but, trust us, you really do! Click Open.
On a Windows Computer:
- Go to Google Chrome’s website by clicking here.
- Click on the blue “Download Chrome” button
- Read through the Google Chrome Terms of Service, then click the blue “Accept and Install” button.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- If asked if you would like to allow this app to make changes to your PC, click Yes - trust us, it won’t do anything crazy.
- You’re all done and ready to start using Google Chrome!
- Windows 7: A Chrome window opens once everything is done.
- Windows 8 & 8.1: A welcome dialog appears. Click Next to select your default browser.
- Windows 10: A Chrome window opens after everything is done.
On an iPhone or iPad:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the App store and search for Google Chrome
- Tap Get.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your Apple ID Password and tap OK.
- You’re all done! To start browsing, go to your home screen. Tap the Chrome app - it looks like this .
On an Android:
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Chrome on Google Play.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept.
- You’re all done! To start browsing, go to the Home or All Apps page. Tap the Chrome app - it looks like this .
Still experiencing technical issues? Contact Aceable’s Customer Experience Heroes here.