To change/add a parent instructor, or to make any changes to your PTDE Affidavit whatsoever, you can either send in a new affidavit to get approved OR you can send in a copy of the current affidavit (crossing out the old info and writing in the new info) along with a note stating what the changes are. Service Oklahoma can then update their system and send back a re-approved affidavit. It’s important that you cease continuing any of your drivers education until you receive the re-approved affidavit from Service Oklahoma.
Articles in this section
- Who can be a parent instructor?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Who can take this course?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How do I change information on my PTDE affidavit?
- Does this course include the state-approved written test?
- How do I submit the PTDE Affidavit?
- How do I change or add a parent instructor?
- What happens if I don’t have an eligible instructor?
- What's included in the program?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT