Each state has different regulations for each course.
- If the state requires that you answer identity security questions, you won't be able to edit your profile on your own if you make a mistake.
- If the state requires that we have to mail your certificate and your certificate has been mailed out already, you will need to order a new certificate.
- If the state charges a fee for filing your information into their DMV system and you have been filed already, you will need to pay a small fee to have this corrected.
If no changes to your certificate need to be made, but you just need to fix your information, and you are not in a course with identity security questions, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Aceable account.
- Open up the menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Student Profile".
- You can change anything in your profile by clicking on any field and typing in something different.
- Save your changes by clicking on "Finish" at the bottom of the profile.
If you are in a course with identity verification, or if you need your certificate information updated, submit a request so our support team can make these changes for you.