No big deal. Just contact your court to request to have another courtesy notice sent to you. Find your court’s contact information here.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Sign In To The Defensive Driving App?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Who can take this course?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- I can’t find my court name.
- What do I do if I lost my courtesy notice?
- What does Aceable’s California Traffic Violator School program include?
- Is Aceable’s California Traffic Violator School program state-approved?
- What if I got a ticket from a state outside of California?
- What is my citation number?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT