What if I got a ticket from a state outside of California?

In general, traffic school courses are only for masking tickets received in California. We do NOT have a physical certificate that we mail you. All that we provide at the end of the course is a course completion receipt that is sent by email - this is because the normal purpose for this course is for tickets received in California. We report course completions directly to the California DMV. The California DMV website will be unable to pull up tickets received out-of-state. You will need to contact your court from out-of-state to ask them if:
  1. They will accept an online California traffic school course instead of the options they have within that state.
  2. They will accept our electronic course completion receipt email instead of a physical certificate. We have no way of issuing a physical certificate of completion.
Was this article helpful?
9 out of 20 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
๐ŸŸขM/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* ๐ŸŸข Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* ๐ŸŸก Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST ๐Ÿ›‘ Sunday: Closed ๐Ÿ›‘*Closed weekdays from 12 โ€“ 1 PM CST ๐ŸŸข CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT