Are you wondering if you are eligible to take defensive driving? No problem, check out this info below.
You can take a defensive driving/driver safety course:
If you’re taking it to dismiss a ticket, you also need to meet the following requirements:
- To take care of a traffic citation aka ticket.
- For an insurance discount.
- To meet a work or school requirement.
- You have a valid license or permit.
- You haven’t taken defensive driving in the past 12 months.
- You don’t have a commercial driver license (CDL)
- You weren’t charged with any serious driving violations, such as:
- Reckless driving
- Overtaking a school bus loading or unloading
- Speeding 25 miles or more over the speed limit
- Failure to exchange information and render aid at the scene of an accident
- Violations in construction zones when workers are present
- Failure to maintain financial responsibility
Get Started With Aceable