The Texas DPS is responsible for this program. Aceable is unable to fix any issues regarding certificates. You can contact them via email at ITD@dps.texas.gov.
Articles in this section
- What is the Impact Texas Teen Drivers Program?
- How do I get technical support for the ITTD website?
- How do I fix a mistake on my ITTD certificate?
- What if I lost my ITTD certificate?
- How do I get started on the Impact Texas Teen Drivers program?
- How do I get the Impact Texas Teen Drivers certificate?
- Does the ITTD Certificate expire?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT