Having trouble with your Aceable iOS app? Working your way down this list is the best way to tackle technical issues that you may be experiencing. We recommend following these steps in order so that you can quickly get to the root of your issue!
Option 1: Ensure that you're connected to wifi.
Often, if you are experiencing issues with a video, or you notice that the app is freezing, the issue is that you are using data (regular cell service) rather than wifi. Even if you are using your phone or iPad to complete your Aceable course, it is always best to be connected to wifi. It helps videos, images, and pop-up questions load at lightening speed!
Option 2: Log out of the app and log back in.
- Click on the three white bars in the top right corner of your screen to open the menu.
- In the menu bar that appears, scroll down and click on Log Out.
- Then, click Sign In and enter your Aceable email and password.
[gallery columns="2" size="medium" ids="http://help.aceable.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/image-1.jpeg|Click on the Profile button at the bottom of the screen.,http://help.aceable.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/image-2.jpeg|Click Log Out at the bottom of your screen."]
On the next screen, you'll be prompted to Sign In with your email address and password.
Option 3: Force quit the app.
Option 4: Do a hard reboot of your iOS device.
- Double-press the home button.
- Swipe up on the Aceable screen until it disappears.
- Re-open the app and log back in.
Option 5: Uninstall the app and reinstall it.
- Hold down the power button and the home button at the same time. Your device will automatically reboot after about 10 seconds.
- Be sure to hold down both buttons until you see the Apple logo!
- Open your Aceable app and continue in the course.
- Hold your finger over Aceable app icon on your home screen (that's the button with our logo!). After a few seconds, all of the apps will start to shake and have an "x" on the upper left-hand side.
- To uninstall your Aceable app, click that "x".
- A message will pop up letting you know that deleting the app will also delete it's data, but don't worry - your progress is saved to your account, so it won't go anywhere!