You can schedule your driving test online or by calling Driver & Vehicle Services at 1-800-423-5542. It is also possible to schedule your driving test with your school district if they offer the test. We recommend calling your school district to see if they are approved by PennDOT to administer the driving test. There are also some driving schools approved under the End-of-Course Skills Testing Program with PennDOT to provide the driving test.
Articles in this section
- What if I don't meet the conditions for a senior license?
- What are the restrictions on a junior license?
- How do I get a senior license?
- What if I fail my driving test?
- Can I take my driving test somewhere else besides at PennDOT?
- What should I expect during my driving test?
- How do I schedule my driving test?
- What do I need to bring to PennDOT to get my junior license?
- How do I get my junior license?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT