How do I get my junior license?

You will be eligible to apply for the driver license if:
  • You are at least 16 1/2 years old
  • You have had your learnerโ€™s permit for at least 6 months
  • You have a signed Certificate of Completion for the 65 hours of behind-the-wheel practice (Form DL-180C)
You do not need to take Aceableโ€™s Pennsylvania Drivers Ed course in order to get a junior license. Only 65 hours of behind-the-wheel practice are needed (10 hours must be at night, 5 hours must be in bad weather).
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
๐ŸŸขM/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* ๐ŸŸข T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* ๐ŸŸก Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST ๐Ÿ›‘ Sunday: Closed ๐Ÿ›‘*Closed weekdays from 12 โ€“ 1 PM CST ๐ŸŸข CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!