Nope! You do not need to have a permit or a junior license before getting started with our program. You can take this course if you want to get an unrestricted senior license before you turn 18 or as a study aide for the written test.
Articles in this section
- What does Aceable’s Pennsylvania Drivers Ed program include?
- Is Aceable’s Pennsylvania Drivers Ed program licensed by the state of Pennsylvania?
- Can I take Pennsylvania Drivers Ed before I have a permit?
- Who can take this course?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT