If you click on your tracking number and it’s not working or get a notification saying “Not Found”, this just means that the US Postal Service or FedEx has not scanned the barcode on your envelope yet. But don’t worry – your certificate has been mailed out to you! Your tracking number should work by no later than 9:30pm on the day your certificate is mailed out.
Articles in this section
- I need to change my shipping selection.
- There is a mistake or error on my certificate. How do I get a new certificate?
- How do I order a duplicate copy of my certificate?
- When do you mail certificates? What is the certificate cutoff deadline?
- Does Aceable mail out certificates on holidays?
- Can my certificate be emailed or faxed? Can I pick up my certificate?
- Do I need to pay for shipping?
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
- Why hasn't my certificate arrived yet?
- Will I get a tracking number?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT