What do I bring to the Licensing Office to get my driver license?

You must have held your permit for at least six months and be at least 16 years old to get your Oklahoma license. Here are the essentials to bring with you: Forms From Aceable:

At Driver Examiner Office:

  • At least one Parent Instructor
  • Your permit (must be held for at least 6 months)
      • Or optional primary ID if you lost your permit
  • Secondary ID (i.e. social security card)
      • Click here to view the list of accepted ID documents
  • Insurance Security Verification Form
      • The Insurance Security Verification Form that has the VIN number matching the vehicle you will be driving.
  • Social Security Number
  • Vehicle must have a current tag, valid insurance and pass a vehicle inspection.
  • Proof of completion for the Work Zone Safe course

At Tag Agency:

  • $25 License Upgrade Fee (cash, check)
  • DL-10 (form from Driver Examiner Office received upon passing driving exam)

Click here to download and print our DPS License Checklist!

Was this article helpful?
6 out of 9 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟒M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟒 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟑 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST πŸ›‘ Sunday: Closed πŸ›‘*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟒 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT