To change or add a parent instructor, or to make any changes to your Oklahoma PTDE Affidavit whatsoever, you can either send in a new affidavit to get approved OR you can send in a copy of the current affidavit (crossing out the old info and writing in the new info) along with a note stating what the changes are. The DPS can then update their system and send back a re-approved affidavit. It’s important that you cease continuing any of your drivers education until you receive the re-approved affidavit from the DPS. If you are a Texas PTDE student and need to change your parent instructor, check out this article.
Articles in this section
- Who can be a parent instructor?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Who can take this course?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How do I change information on my PTDE affidavit?
- Does this course include the state-approved written test?
- How do I order the PTDE Packet?
- How do I change or add a parent instructor?
- What happens if I don’t have an eligible instructor?
- What's included in the program?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* . . . . . . . . . . T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST*. . . . . . . . . . . . . Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST. . . . . . . Sunday: Closed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST. . . . CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!