How do I change or add a parent instructor?

To change or add a parent instructor, or to make any changes to your Oklahoma PTDE Affidavit whatsoever, you can either send in a new affidavit to get approved OR you can send in a copy of the current affidavit (crossing out the old info and writing in the new info) along with a note stating what the changes are. Service Oklahoma can then update their system and send back a re-approved affidavit. It’s important that you cease continuing any of your drivers education until you receive the re-approved affidavit from the DPS. If you are a Texas PTDE student and need to change your parent instructor, check out this article.

Was this article helpful?
5 out of 27 found this helpful

Articles in this section

See more
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟒M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟒 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟑 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST πŸ›‘ Sunday: Closed πŸ›‘*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟒 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT