You’ll need to fill out a BMV 2825 if you need a work exception, or a BMV 2826 if you need an event exception (school or religious event).
Articles in this section
- What if I fail my driving test?
- How do I schedule my driving test?
- How do I get my license?
- As a teen, what restrictions do I have when I have a license?
- I have my license but I need to drive during the restricted hours without a parent/guardian. How do I do that?
- What do I bring to the BMV for my license?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!