Not a problem at all! We will be able to file your information using your Alien or Non-Alien Registration Number. You can enter that information during the registration process.
What is the difference between an Alien and Non-Alien Registration Number?
- You have one if you are applying for citizenship or permanent residency in the United States
- You DO NOT have one if you are a temporary visitor (here for business, tourism, or school, etc)
- Can be found on a Permanent Resident Card (green card), Employment Authorization Card (work permit), or immigrant visa
- Written in the format 000-000-000 (9 numbers in groups of 3 separated by hyphens/dashes)
- It is the number listed under USCIS# on your card
- You are a nonimmigrant, which is a temporary visitor here for business, tourism, school, etc.
- This number is your I-94 Number (Admission Number) - not sure what it is? Find your I-94 number here.
- Please note that as of May 2019, the format of this number has changed. The second to last digit has been replaced with a letter.