Once you have your permit, you can start working on your behind-the-wheel instruction and practice hours. You cannot drive without a permit or a driver license.
Articles in this section
- When can I start driving with someone?
- Can I drive alone with a permit?
- How do I complete the required behind-the-wheel driving hours?
- Behind-the-Wheel Practice Driving Log (DL-91B) (30 Hour)
- Behind-the-Wheel In-Car Observation Driving Log (DL-91B) (14 Hour)
- Where can I find the Behind-the-Wheel Instruction Driver Education Affidavit (DL-90B)?
- What if I want to do my driving hours with a driving school?
- Do I need to complete Aceable first before doing my driving hours?
- How does my parent know what to teach in the car?
- What is the Driving Manager?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT