If you do fail, you can reschedule your driving test but you can’t retake your test for at least 7 days. If you haven’t taken or passed your driving test within 3 years of your physical exam date (the part where you had to go to the doctor), you MUST start over with another Non-Commercial Learner’s Permit Application, have another physical exam, and retake the knowledge test.
Articles in this section
- What if I don't meet the conditions for a senior license?
- What are the restrictions on a junior license?
- How do I get a senior license?
- What if I fail my driving test?
- Can I take my driving test somewhere else besides at PennDOT?
- What should I expect during my driving test?
- How do I schedule my driving test?
- What do I need to bring to PennDOT to get my junior license?
- How do I get my junior license?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/T/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT