The state of Pennsylvania requires that the course takes a minimum of 15 days to finish. In order to help you pace yourself, you are limited to working on the course for 1 hour and 15 minutes maximum per day. You can begin working on the course again since the timers reset everyday at 12 PM Eastern Time. If you are not unlocked by that time, please contact our Customer Experience Heroes so that we can unlock you.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my profile information?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- What do I do if I'm locked out of the course for failing the security questions?
- Why do I have to answer identity security questions?
- What happens if I fail the final assessment?
- Why am I locked out of the course?
- Does the program expire?
- How long is the course?
- How do I get my certificate?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!