Log into your Aceable account and click RECORDS in the top right of the home screen! This allows you to download your certificate and print it out. Just be sure it's been at least 1-2 business days since you completed your course. If you upgraded the certificate delivery you will get the certificate within a few minutes!
Note: Expedited certificate delivery may not be available for your course due to state-specific restrictions and/or reporting processes. Below is a list of states with expected reporting delays:
- California Drivers Education: Certificates are only available via physical mail. Please review our physical delivery process here!
- All Florida Courses: Certificates are reported to the state and rely on the state's services to be available. We will process in the times above as long as the state service is available.
- GA Driver Education: Due to state reporting requirements, certificates are manually reported Monday through Friday 8-5pm. If you upgrade delivery your completion will be pushed higher into the queue, but still adhering to business hour constraints.
- IL Driver Education: Course completion is automatically reported to ILSOS. Within 24-72 hours, ILSOS will send your Certificate of Completion via email.
- All Nevada Courses: Delivery timeline starts after your notary affidavit is received.
- All Ohio Courses: Certificates are reported to the state and rely on the state's services to be available. We will process in the times above as long as the state service is available.