After you complete the Level 12 Assessment you’ll take the final exam, or what we call the Course Assessment. This assessment consists of ten questions. The questions will be a mix of multiple-choice and true/false questions. You must score at least 70% or better (at least 7 out of 10 questions correct) in order to pass and receive a DE-964 Certificate of Completion from Aceable. If you fail the Course Assessment, you can take it again. There is no limit on how many times you can take the Course Assessment and you don’t have to pay again to take the Course Assessment more than once.
Articles in this section
- What is the license checklist?
- Does the program expire?
- How long is the course?
- Does this course include the state-approved DPS written test?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- I have already begun my course, but I am being prompted to enter my Texas PTDE Program Guide Packet Information.
- What is the concurrent method?
- What if I fail the DPS written test?
- When do I get to take my DPS written / permit test?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help? Troubleshooting? Billing Help?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting, and our Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds & Referrals section for all billing needs.
Our support operating hours:
M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* . . . . . . . . . . T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST*. . . . . . . . . . . . . Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST. . . . . . . Sunday: Closed . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST. . . . CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to #BeAceable?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and get on your way to being an Aceable Driver!